We as GokuMarket members, contributors and leaders pledge to make participation in the GokuMarket a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation. We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, effective and healthy community for ourselves, each other, and the planet.
- Assuming good intentions and demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people.
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences.
- Giving and gracefully accepting constructive feedback.
- Proactively taking responsibility.
- Clearly communicating if we might fail to uphold responsibility, working to avoid or repair negative consequences on others, adequately apologizing with the affected parties, and learning from the experience.
- Focusing on what is best not just for us as individuals, but for the overall community.
- Embodying the values of GokuMarket.
- Selling or renting votes.
- Trolling, insulting or derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks.
- Public or private harassment, including stalking or repeated unwanted contact, including non-consensual sexual attention, sexualized language or imagery, or advances of any kind.
- Misleading or passive-aggressive comments.
- Publishing other's private information, including Personal Identifiable Information (PII) such as a physical address or email address, without their explicit permission.
- Hate speech such as promotes violence or hatred against people based on characteristics like race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
- Doing any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities.
- Spam (unsolicited off-topic messages, especially commercial in nature).
- Inciting or threatening violence, encourage, glorify or incite violence against anyone relate to extremism, terrorism, or human trafficking, directly or indirectly, or encouraging others to hurt themselves.
- Propose or make any payments or behave directly or indirectly in a way that results in a violation of applicable anti-corruption laws.
- Repeatedly yelling (i.e. ALL CAPS or excessive exclamation points!!!).
- Discussing the price of a token or asset, or giving any type of financial advice.