Search…
⌃K
🤑

Revenue Share

Revenue generated from the GokuMarket modules of Swap, Voting, Price Prediction & Lottery will be distributed among the members of the DAO.
Total revenue collected is bifurcated in two parts for sharing among the members. 5% of the total revenue is allocated for the Foundation members, while the remaining 95% of revenue is shared among the pledged members based on the percentage share of GMC pledged by them.

Revenue sharing model for GokuMarket DAO

Platform revenue share
$10,000.00
Number of foundation members
21
Foundation members share %
5.00%
Foundation members total share
$500.00
Per foundation member
$23.80
Remaining revenue pool
$9,500.00

Revenue Based on Duration of Pledging

Users of GokuMarket DAO can pledge their GMC for a lock-in period of 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 days in return for becoming eligible for a revenue share. The rewards will be distributed using a weighted average method i.e by considering the amount pledges and the duration it is pledged for. This is to ensure users pledging for a longer period and users pledging a higher amount of GMC are rewarded fairly. Users can pledge GMC multiple times and the transaction will be done on-chain.

Revenue Sharing Calculation

Revenue share for all the pledged members will be based on the amount of GMC pledged and the duration of pledging.
User
Amount (GMC)
Duration (days)
Amount * Duration
Contribution %
Final reward
User 1
10
90
900
12.00%
$1,140.00
User 2
20
60
1,200
16.00%
$1,520.00
User 3
180
30
5,400
72.00%
$6,840.00
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
210
​
7,500
100.00%
$9,500.00
Please Note: Users cannot unpledge their GMC during the pledge duration chosen at the time of pledging.