The lottery bucket is not the same all the time. Suppose if nobody win's in a particular round, the prize bucket in the next round of the lottery will be bigger. This means, the longer the price pool remains unclaimed, the larger the prize pool.
Here's how you can check the prize pool for the current round and the remaining time.
1. Visit the GokuMarket Lottery page. At the very top, you'll find the current prize pool as an (estimated) US dollar value. (The amount is that will be split among the winners.)
2. Just a little further down on the page is the remaining time until the next round is drawn. Keep in mind that there are many more tickets that could be sold. Every ticket sold doubles the prize pool and decreases the chances of a single ticket winning. If you're not sure it's best to wait until later in the tournament to get more details. Be sure not to wait too long and you could miss out!
Tickets are easy to purchase. The average cost of a ticket is 5 dollars (the exact GMC cost is determined at the beginning of the round). You can opt to randomize the lottery numbers or select the number of tickets you want to purchase by hand. Select between random numbers or manual numbers tabs below to get the specifics of each option.
- 1.On the GokuMarket Lottery page, click the Buy Tickets button at the top of the page (there's an additional lower button on the page too). There's a period between rounds during which the purchase of tickets is disabled. You can check the time after the countdown to determine if this is the case.
- 2.A window will pop up letting you choose the number of tickets you want to purchase. Enter the number of tickets you'd like into the space. You can also utilize the buttons for presets below.
- 3.Before proceeding take a look at discounts for bulk purchases. More tickets that you purchase more you buy, the better the price. The discount begins at 2 tickets and increases to 100 tickets. You will save nearly 5% on the purchase (4.95 %).
- 4.If you are satisfied with the number of tickets you wish to purchase Click Confirm and confirm the purchase within your account.
You can check your tickets once you have purchased them prior to the time that the round's numbers are drawn.
- 1.Click to View Your Tickets on the "Next Draw" area of the Lottery page.
- 2.A window will appear that shows all your tickets as well as the numbers. The window will also offer you the option to purchase additional tickets should you wish to.
You can look up your winning tickets in the same manner as you did your tickets when you purchased them.
1. Go to View Tickets within the "Finished Rounds" area of the Lottery page.
2. A window will appear that shows the winning numbers, as well as the tickets you have purchased and the numbers.